I'm excited to announce that the Novel Writing Master Class Series is now open for enrollment.
This is a complete suite of courses designed to help you build your novel chapter by chapter, with a strong emphasis on craft. The series ends with a course on publishing, so you can fully understand your publishing options, how to land an agent, how to build a publishing portfolio, and more.
The courses in the Novel Writing Master Class Series are:
- Novel Writing Master Class 1: Character, Description, Point of View, Suspense, and Novel Beginnings
- Novel Writing Master Class 2: Dialogue, Structure, Theme and Voice, Revision, and Novel Endings
- Novel Writing Master Class 3: Plotting the Novel
- Novel Writing Master Class 4: Publishing Boot Camp 2017
Select a single course, or save by selecting the Novel Writing Master Class Bundle, which gives you access to all four classes for a full year for just $35 per month.
The series consists of 24 modules that build upon one another. Each module contains video and written lectures, assignments, and discussion forums. Each course comes with a set of downloadable worksheets to help you write and plan your novel.
When you enroll in the Novel Writing Master Class Series, you get:
- 24 Comprehensive Modules
- 72 Video and Written Lectures
- 24 Assignments
- Worksheets and downloads
- Ongoing discussion forums and support
This is a great way to keep writing and learning all year long, and to be a part of a community of writers.
I hope you'll join us!